GACD members issue joint calls for proposals on a regular basis on topics in our strategic focus areas.
By funding world-class research, the GACD aims to contribute to the evidence base that helps policymakers make informed decisions on addressing NCDs in areas around the world where the need is greatest. Therefore, the GACD funds implementation science research in low- and middle-income countries and involving vulnerable populations in high-income countries.
- 1st joint call: Hypertension
- 2nd joint call: Type 2 Diabetes
- 3rd joint call: Lung diseases
- 4th joint call: Mental health
- 5th joint call: Scale up call
GACD member agencies have funded research projects from around the world. Find out more about our funded research.