Welcome to the 2019 GACD-HSRI-MU Implementation Science School Information Page
The Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases (GACD), in collaboration with Thailand’s Health Systems Research institute (HSRI) and Mahidol University (MU) will hold a 5-day implementation science school in Bangkok, Thailand from 5 – 9 November 2019.
Applications are now closed
Attendees are responsible for their own visas. See the Thailand visa exemption list for a list of countries eligible for visa exemption and/or visa on arrival in Thailand. Please ensure that you complete the Visa application form.
This 5-day training school will be facilitated by some of the field’s most prominent global experts and aims to train early- and mid-career researchers about the field of dissemination and implementation science and how to: study and implement research findings into policy and practice; use theoretical models, research designs and measurement; and collaborate and network globally. Confirmed faculty to date include:
- Prof Brian Oldenburg, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Ed Gregg – Inperial College London, United Kingdom
- Prof Pilvikki Absetz – University of East Finland, Finland
- Dr Vilma Irazola – Instituto de Efectividad Clinica y Sanitaria (IECS), Argentina & Harvard T.H.
Chan School of Public Health, USA
- Prof Lijing Yan, Duke Kunshan University, China
- Dr Rachel Sturke, Fogarty International Center, NIH, USA
Programme from the 1st Annual Implementation Science School in Brazil, 2018 available below.
2018 Implementation Science School Programme